Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thank you, Participants!

Nutmeg Knitter is a participant in the Sharing Our Gifts Across America project (#1), and I found us mentioned on her blog today. Yay! I was there to copy and paste her blog address into my Participants Blogroll (see it there in the far right column?), and found the nice link to this blog.

I love that the ring of goodness, once begun, just keeps growing. I don't know if you are involved in our Project #1 or not, but even if you are not creating a donation item, you can help spread the word by sharing your knowledge of the project on your blog, Twitter, Stumble Upon, etc...

My planned post for today did not happen yet because I need to take new photos...and I have been processing corn for the freezer (winter storage and all).


Photobucket

1 comment:

Paula said...

I didn't realize that there was a blog for this. Yeah! I will certainly be posting about it on my site in the next few days. Love that you have put this together and that I can be a part of it.