Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Change The World Wednesday

I have to admit that my planting aspirations did not come to fruition this past week, as I have had other pressing engagements, but I will complete the task before the end of this week. I am planting my tulip bulbs, crocuses, garlic, and lettuces. I will also be taking up my pepper and tomato plants soon from the garden and putting them into pots.

The tomatoes will hang upside down in the garage in containers, and will continue to ripen the fruits already begun, and the pepper plants will winter over in the kitchen window box.

Now, for this week's challenge:

********************
Two of our bloggy friends, Amy Byrd of The Wayland Springs Cook and Marcy of Cooking Rut (both wonderful chefs), suggested this:

This week, for the entire week, refuse to use paper towels. Yep, 7 days ... no paper towels.

Or ...

If you never use paper towels, please write a post about how you get by without them.

********************


Remember to tweet #ctww if you Twitter, and have a good week!

Photobucket

No comments: