Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Change The World Wednesday

The challenge this week from Reduce Footprints is:

For one full day this week, don't use (or ride in) a car. That's right ... leave the car at home and either walk, ride a bicycle or take public transportation (or even ... stay home). One full day ... 24 hours ... no car.

OR ... if you are already car free, write a post about not using a car. Include such topics as how to make it work, drawbacks and solutions, and why it's better for the environment.

I will be writing about my adventure (or non-adventure, as it were) with this concept tomorrow or Friday.

Can you do it? Do you already do it?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

This is a great challenge. For me, I'd have to stay home, or visiting the neighbors would work. Everything else is too far to walk to, and the roads outside my neighborhood are unsafe for bikes. :(