Friday, June 26, 2009

The Bin Myth

Today, check out this blog post by Beck and Call Girl. Here is an excerpt to pique your interest...

"We all use them for storage & organization. The question is, do they really work or are they a myth? What am I talking about? Plastic storage bins, of course!

I use them, but I don't really feel organized. In some aspects, I know they help me, but in other aspects, I feel like it's out of sight, out of mind." (read more...)

You simply MUST visit the post to see the wonderful photos of stash, stash, stash! Those colorful "stramers" are absolute eye candy. Makes me want to hang swatches from clothespins as wall art.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Now you got me thinking my bins are a waste???Hmmm all that stuff stashed in the attic for posterity only?

Sinclair said...

I don't know; I think they are necessary, to some extent. I guess the trick is to keep yourself somewhat streamlined, so your bin requirements do not overtake your life.