Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change The World Wednesday

Another week has come and gone so fast! I am happy to announce that I did very well on last week's challenge. I manually put my computer to sleep every night except one. On that one, it did auto-hibernate, so I was still in game.

Now, for this week's challenge (brought to you by Reduce Footprints; click the logo to go to her site):

For one week, say "NO" to polystyrene foam (commonly known as Styrofoam). This means ... don't buy it (no Styrofoam coolers, cups or toys), don't use it and don't buy anything that comes in it. At restaurants, should you have leftover food to take home, ask the server to put it in something other than Styrofoam. At fast-food establishments, refuse to buy any products which come in it. Just Say No!

Or ...

If your life is already Styrofoam free, then write a post about why Styrofoam is so bad for the environment.

As for the Honor Society, I think I am going to make a permanent blogroll on the left sidebar for this so it doesn't take up so much space in post. Also, follow reduce footprints on Twitter (remember hashtag #ctww when tweeting), and visit the group on Blog Catalog.

Happy World Changing!

Photobucket

No comments: