Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cable Knit Achieved!

(click the photo to go to weezalana's Ravelry page)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my camera has gone the way of all defunct electronics. Not because it won't take pictures anymore, but because it will not load those pictures onto a computer anymore. Bad AV output connector.

So, the photo today is brought to you by weezalana from Ravelry. The photo is of the Lucky 7 hat she made, and illustrates for you the hat I just knitted. Mine was knit in a solid sage green yarn by Paton's. It was my first attempt at cables, and mine came out great! I am so happy to be over the cable hurdle and to know that they don't have to be that difficult.

The pattern is available for free on Ravelry (I love that spirit of giving that I can share here!)

happy knitting!

Photobucket

No comments: